fbpx

In the midst of the pandemic, a group of photographers from Minas Gerais came together. Inspired by actions carried out around the world, “Photographs for Mines” was created. There are more than 300 participants, together, using their knowledge and talents to help their State and their countrymen in this moment of so many challenges.

Faced with the theme “to imagine a new world”, each participant selected and made available, independently and under his responsibility, an image of his own for donation. For logistical and operational reasons, all photos are standardized in the 20x30cm format and printed in Fine Art on the same paper with a certificate of authenticity of the work. Therefore, it is not possible to request other sizes, papers or exceptions such as signatures. All prints will be delivered by November 2020.

Copies / prints of the photographs will be unlimited during the course of the project. The amount collected from sales will be donated to social projects in Minas Gerais, which need immediate assistance, after deducting production, operational and logistical costs.

Entities

Our first goal was to raise R $ 90.000 to support five entities in Minas Gerais. Fortunately, thanks to you, we managed to reach that amount in the first 10 days of the campaign. Now we can launch our second and try to reach R $ 210 thousand and, thus, be able to help 6 other groups.

We would like to emphasize, for reasons of transparency, that the amount collected will suffer logistical and operational discounts such as taxes, printing and shipping costs. And after these discounts, which are around 30% of the amount collected, we will direct the remaining 70% in full to the needs of the entities.

All entities were chosen considering the following criteria: low visibility, no support, great urgency and diversity of causes. The amount collected will not be passed on in monetary values, but as necessary supplies for each entity according to its own indications. Below you can find out more about each of the eleven entities supported:

Entities
Favored

Total:
Cart Item removed. Undo
  • No products in the cart.